Anchorage Block - 2024

Post Your Trade Blocks here, or Post if you are looking to add a player at a certain position
Las Vegas

Anchorage Block - 2024

Post by Las Vegas »

Like every team that's not in a rebuild, it's time to flush out a few players to get my cap situation under control. Get 'em while they're hot. All prices are ballpark, negotiations are open and I'll listen to any vaguely close offer. I'm cutting costs rather than seeking gains.

WR Ronnie Godfrey - 6th, 54/54 - Starting-caliber WR who's been sitting at my #3 spot for a while. Unfortunately he ended up as my position lead last year and has an extreme conflict with my #1 guy, so he's out the window. Current contract year is $3.68m, under contract until 2026. Figuring early 2nd.

C Marco Wheeler - 4th, 56/56 - I lucked into a cheaper mostly equal replacement. In the last year of his contract ($3.67m); will resign with $31.2m/5yr. Looking for a 3rd.

G Raymond Hernandez - 3rd, 50/56 - Solid all around, but stuck as my #3 G and will likely never see starts outside of injury. Currently still on his rookie contract ($1.65m this year) with another year still on it. Looking 3rd.

DT Zack Zielinski - 6th, 50/50 - One of my rotational DLinemen. Great rushing stats and power, but I run a 34 and don't need four high quality DTs. Current contract is on the last year ($2.42m); will resign with $7.31m/3yr. Looking for a 3rd.

CB Clarence Fraley - 8th, 45/45 - Been solid for me but somebody's gotta go. Current contract is in the last year ($2.6m); resigns at $8.27m/3 yr. Looking for a 4th.

CB Wally Price - 4th, 49/49 - Basically the perfect nickleback (66 zone/72 int) and a premiere ST player (98 ST) as well. Unfortunately gotta make the cuts somewhere. On the last year of current ($1.19m); resigns for $8.96m/3 yr. Looking for a 3rd.